Clearcast 7000 is a crystal clear cycloaliphatic based epoxy system designed for high gloss coating & casting applications.
This resin sets up hard and crystal clear without any visible bubbles. Being a 1 to 1 mix and watery, it is easy to mix and pour. Use it for crafts to get high end results.
This epoxy system will cure rigid with a blush free, shiny high gloss finish. Clearcast 7000 is approved for all applications and is excellent for crafts and decorative applications. This epoxy is easy to use at 1:1 mixing ratio and resists yellowing.
• wood & metal coating
• jewelry making
• hobbyist and craft making
• plaques and frames
• concrete and pebble coating
• fiberglass wet lay-up
• waterproofing & sealing
• 1 to 1 mix ratio
• fast cure (24 hours @ room temp.)
• low viscosity at 600cps
• pot life of 45 minutes (150 grams)
• fast thin film set of 6 hours
• acid, chemical, & moisture resistant
• rigid, blush free, high gloss finish
• hardness shore - durometer scale D-70 (it's more pliable under warm conditions)
• heat resistant to 165F
Mixing Instructions can by following this link here.
Not sure which epoxy resin is for you? Follow this link To review our comparison chart
All prices are listed in USD.
Address: 540 Crane Street Unit A Lake Elsinore, CA 92530
Phone: (951) 677-0400
Hours of Customer Service: 7 AM - 6 PM (PST) Mon - Fri
Closed: Sat - Sun
We respond within 1 business day
Payment & Security
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.