Add lustrous Diamond Savage powder pigment to your paintings, castings, sculptures, stamping, jewelry, river tables etc. with Black Diamond Pigments. If you want a metallic shimmer, apply it dry on top of a tacky surface for unique texture, mix it with another color for an even more unique style.
These pigmented mica powders can be added to both our viscous & thicker epoxy resins.
- The powder pigments are non-toxic.
- 100% VEGAN AND CRUELTY FREE
- Inorganic Pigment - Stable in water and solvent base systems (Epoxy, Plastidip, Slime, Nail Polish, Paint)
- Extremely colorfast and stable.
- Do not tarnish and they are resistant to weather and temperature (Melting point 1200-1800*F).
- Not for cosmetic use, developed for use as an art material only.
About the Manufacturer:
Black Diamond PIgments are a leading US manufacturer for powdered pigments.
51grams of powder by Weight included
Payment & Security
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.