Get the Video Workshop + our Ultimate Tumbler Bundler Epoxy Resin Kit | 16 Oz Clear High Gloss UV Stable Epoxy Resin | Tumbler Spinner | 12 Glitters | 9 Pinata Color Dyes | Silicone Mats & Crafters Apron
The Video Workshop includes approximately 45 minutes of instruction by our epoxy resin expert Magaly.
This Tumbler Bundler includes:
- 16 ounce kit of Tumblers Coating Epoxy Resin
- 1 - Limited Edition "The Epoxy Resin Store" Silicone Mat (12" x 10")
- 1 - Limited Edition “The Epoxy Resin Store" Crafters Apron (with pockets)
- 1 - Tumbler Spinner - UL-certified one-way silent motor (3-4 RPM)
- 1 - Large foam - fits most 8-40oz cups
- 1 - Small foam - fits most 8-40oz cups
- 6 - Nitrile Gloves (x3 pairs)
- 10 - Mixing sticks
- 1 - Small roll of masking tape
- 2 - Brushes
- 2 - Small Silicone Mixing Containers & Additional Silicone Mat
- 1 - Silicone Measuring Cup (100ML / 100 Grams)
- 1 - Stainless Steel 20oz Tumbler (lid & straw included)
- 12 - Bright Assorted Glitters in a plastic container (assorted Colors)
About Tumbler Epoxy | Food-Safe, Non-Yellowing Resin for Creators
Finally! An epoxy resin that's purpose-made for tumblers and creators. Tumbler Epoxy was formulated to meet the unique needs of creators. We listened to your frustrations and created a product that's easy to work with, delivers an ultra-premium glass-like finish, is scratch-resistant, and UV stable so it won't yellow and ruin your hard work! If that weren't enough, we made it affordable enough for professional creators to keep their profit margins healthy and for DIY'ers to use quality products that deliver professional results!
- Food Safe & Odor-Free: We formulated Tumbler Epoxy with 100% food-safe, FDA-compliant ingredients and made sure that it is odor-free with no VOCs.
- Gorgeous Glass-Like Finish: Sell your tumblers for top dollar thanks to the hard, scratch-resistant, clear glass-like finish. Mixes so smoothly that bubbles disappear! Tensile Strength - 10,500
- Easy 1:1 Mixing Ratio: No complicated math is needed here! Simply mix equal parts resin and hardener to get the volume your project needs and create less waste!
- Fast Cure & Predictable Working Time: We know how important it is to know how much time you have to work with resin materials! Tumbler Epoxy has a working time of 40-50 minutes and cures FAST so your projects will look fantastic.
- UV Stable, Won't Yellow: There's nothing worse than seeing a perfect project ruined when the resin yellows. Our epoxy is UV stable so it stays crystal clear!
A kit of Tumbler Epoxy Resin contains equal amounts of epoxy and curing agent (measured by weight). Full instructions are also included within the package and online.
Tumbler Epoxy Resin is a clear polymer used for coating wood, veneer, metal, stone, painted surfaces, tabletops, bar tops, many other surfaces to give a rich super gloss look and protect from scratching and air humidity.
The typical pot life of Tumbler Epoxy Resin is approximately 40-50 minutes based on mass and temperature. The full cure is 24 hours at normal conditions.
Mix this resin 1:1 by volume.
Mix for at least 3-5 minutes. Mix with a round motion until the chemical is clear and free of striations. Allow the mixed components to stand in your mixed cup for at least 5 minutes. This allows for bubbles to rise to the surface. Small castings and potting units may take longer to cure than larger items.
This chemical needs to be stored in a dry, safe, temperature-controlled environment. Always keep the lids tightly sealed when not in use. Remember, oxygen and moisture oxidize and can rapidly degrade the epoxy and hardener. Moisture is also a potential issue. Always keep the bottles sealed when not in use.
When applying this product, use gloves, goggles, and proper safety equipment. Please refer to the safety data sheet before using any of our epoxy products.
If mixing by weight (under 50 grams), mix 100 parts of resin into 83 parts of hardener. When mixing this product, make sure to use a round cup & mix thoroughly scraping all sides and bottom of the mixing container. Improperly mixed epoxy can create a major headache.
Cold weather slows the curing process down, whereas heat speeds curing up. Always try to mix chemicals at room temperature. For best results, try pouring epoxy into the hardener. Pour along the side of the container to help reduce microbubble creation.
You will receive part A epoxy and part B curing agent (measured by weight), full instructions, and outstanding customer support with every purchase.
Mixing Instructions will be included with the kit and can be found online by following this link here.
Not sure which epoxy resin is for you? Follow this link To review our comparison chart.
All prices are listed in USD.
All products are in stock and ready to ship.
Address: 540 Crane Street Unit A Lake Elsinore, CA 92530
Phone: (951) 677-0400
Hours of Customer Service: 8 AM - 4 PM (PST) Mon - Fri
Closed: Sat - Sun
We respond within 1 business day
Payment & Security
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.