Clear Plastic 0.5 Pint Epoxy Resin Mixing Cups - Graduated Mixing cup with Measurements in ML and OZ
- Graduated with measurement readings in OZ and ML. They are great for mixing epoxy resin, and hardener, paint, stains to name a few uses.
While these are inexpensive enough to be disposable, they are sturdy enough to be reusable.
- Ensure the interior of the cup is coated with both part A and part B. Leave a stir stick in the mixture either sticking to the side of at minimum the bottom thickest portion of the cup.
- Let the material cure 24 hours.
- Slightly bend the cup inward and the cured material will typically pull away from the inside walls of the plastic cup.
- Use the stir stick to pull and release the bottom portion. Wahlah! you may have discovered the secret to repurposing mixing cups.
Isopropyl alcohol can be used to clean any remaining material left over.
Payment & Security
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.