Designed for all electrical applications requiring high electricals & high heat resistance.
- 48oz Kit
- 1.5 Gallon Kit
- Cures rigid with a blush free high gloss finish
- High-Temperature Resistant
- Manufactured in the United States of America under stringent ISO certified guidelines.
- Epoxyseal 9000 is RoHS compliant and meets the European reach initiative.
- Keeps moisture out and insulates.
- Cures jet black with super high gloss.
- Tensile Strength - 8700
Great for circuit boards, transformers, resistors, and anyone Manufacturing electronics or repairing electronics.
- Great for impact resistance
If you drop a phone without some sort of encapsulation it can easily break apart. This special epoxy resin will protect the component from moving around and cracking.
You will receive part A epoxy and part B curing agent (measured by weight), full instructions, and outstanding customer support with every purchase.
Mixing Instructions will be included with the kit and can be found online by following this link here.
Not sure which epoxy resin is for you? Follow this link To review our comparison chart.
All prices are listed in USD.
All products are in stock and ready to ship.
If you have any technical questions or need assistance we offer full customer support by phone and email:
The Epoxy Resin Store
Address: 540 Crane Street Unit A Lake Elsinore, CA 92530
Phone: (951) 677-0400
Hours of Customer Service: 8:30 AM - 4:30 PM (PST) Mon - Fri
Closed: Sat - Sun
We respond within 1 business day