Finally! An epoxy resin that's purpose-made for tumblers and creators. Tumblers Coating Epoxy was formulated to meet the unique needs of creators. We listened to your frustrations and created a product that's easy to work with, delivers an ultra-premium glass-like finish, is scratch-resistant, and UV stable so it won't yellow and ruin your hard work! If that weren't enough, we made it affordable enough for professional creators to keep their profit margins healthy and for DIY'ers to use quality products that deliver professional results!
- Food Safe & Odor-Free: We formulated Tumblers Coating Epoxy with 100% food-safe, FDA-compliant ingredients and made sure that it is odor-free with no VOCs.
- Gorgeous Glass-Like Finish: Sell your tumblers for top dollar thanks to the hard, scratch-resistant, clear glass-like finish. Mixes so smoothly that bubbles disappear!
- Easy 1:1 Mixing Ratio: No complicated math needed here! Simply mix equal parts resin and hardener to get the volume your project needs and create less waste!
- Fast Cure & Predictable Working Time: We know how important it is to know how much time you have to work with resin materials! Tumblers Coating Epoxy has a working time of 40-50 minutes and cures FAST so your projects will look fantastic.
- UV Stable, Won't Yellow: There's nothing worse than seeing a perfect project ruined when the resin yellows. Our epoxy is UV stable so it stays crystal clear!
A kit of Tumblers Coating Epoxy Resin contains equal amounts of epoxy and curing agent (measured by weight). Full instructions are also included within the package and online.
Tumblers Coating Epoxy Resin is a clear polymer used for coating wood, veneer, metal, stone, painted surfaces, tabletops, bar tops, many other surfaces to give a rich super gloss look and protect from scratching and air humidity.
The typical pot life of Tumblers Coating Epoxy Resin is approximately 40-50 minutes based on mass and temperature. The full cure is 24 hours at normal conditions.
Mix this resin 1:1 by volume.
Smoothly mix for at least 3-5 minutes until the chemical is clear and free of striations. Allow the mixed components to stand in your mixed cup for at least 5 minutes. This allows for bubbles to rise to the surface. Small castings and potting units may take longer to cure than larger items.
This chemical needs to be stored in a dry, safe, temperature-controlled environment. Always keep the lids tightly sealed when not in use. Remember, oxygen and moisture oxidize and can rapidly degrade the epoxy and hardener. Moisture is also a potential issue. Always keep the bottles sealed when not in use.
When applying this product, use gloves, goggles, and proper safety equipment. Please refer to the safety data sheet before using any of our epoxy products.
If mixing by weight (under 50 grams), mix 100 parts of resin into 83 parts of hardener. When mixing this product, make sure to use a round cup & mix thoroughly scraping all sides and bottom of the mixing container. Improperly mixed epoxy can create a major headache.
Cold weather slows the curing process down, whereas heat speeds curing up. Always try to mix chemicals at room temperature. For best results, try pouring epoxy into the hardener. Pour along the side of the container to help reduce microbubble creation.
All products are in stock and ready to ship.
All prices are listed in USD.
If you have any technical questions or need assistance we offer full customer support:
The Epoxy Resin Store
Address: 540 Crane Street Unit A Lake Elsinore, CA 92530
Phone: (951) 677-0400
Hours of Customer Service: 7 AM - 6 PM (PST) Mon - Fri
Closed: Sat - Sun
We respond within 1 business day
Payment & Security
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.