Clear Epoxy Resin for Boat and Marine resin can withstand chemicals, acids, corrosion, rust, wind, salts, and of course, water.
Due to our engineered mixture, marineguard 8000 cures much more rigid, and tougher than most epoxies on the market. Easy to use with a convenient 2:1 mix ratio.
You will receive epoxy and hardener, full instructions and a safety data sheet.
- corrosion resistant coatings
- marine based applications
- tank lining
- watercraft building and repairs
- industrial and civil engineering
- concrete coatings
- ease of use mix ratio (2:1) by weight or volume.
- chemical and moisture resistant
- low viscosity (800cps.)
- extra long pot-life of 60 minutes.
- fast cure times of 24 hours.
- polyamide based system with proven industry toughness
- 0% voc's and almost no smell.
- full customer support with every order.
Satisfaction Guaranteed With Every Order. All prices are listed in USD.
We truly believe we make some of the most innovative products in the world, and we want to make sure we back that up with a risk-free ironclad 30-day guarantee.
If you don't have a positive experience for ANY reason, we will do WHATEVER it takes to make sure you are 100% satisfied with your purchase.
Buying items online can be a daunting task, so we want you to realize that there is absolutely ZERO risk in buying something and trying it out. If you don't like it, no hard feelings we'll make it right.
We have 24/7/365 Ticket and Email Support. Please contact us if you need assistance.
If you have any technical questions or need assistance we offer full customer support with a staff chemist.
Payment & Security
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.