Clear Epoxy Resin for Boat and Marine resin can withstand chemicals, acids, corrosion, rust, wind, salts, and of course, water.
Due to our engineered mixture, marineguard 8000 cures much more rigid, and tougher than most epoxies on the market. Easy to use with a convenient 2:1 mix ratio.
You will receive epoxy and hardener, full instructions, and a safety data sheet.
- corrosion-resistant coatings
- marine-based applications
- tank lining
- watercraft building and repairs
- industrial and civil engineering
- concrete coatings
- ease of use mix ratio (2:1) by weight or volume.
- chemical and moisture resistant
- low viscosity (800cps.)
- extra long pot-life of 60 minutes.
- fast cure times of 24 hours.
- polyamide-based system with proven industry toughness
- 0% VOC's and almost no smell.
- customer support with every order.
Mixing Instructions can by following this link here.
Not sure which epoxy resin is for you? Follow this link To review our comparison chart.
All prices are listed in USD.
Address: 540 Crane Street Unit A Lake Elsinore, CA 92530
Phone: (951) 677-0400
Hours of Customer Service: 7 AM - 6 PM (PST) Mon - Fri
Closed: Sat - Sun
We respond within 1 business day
Payment & Security
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.